Competition rules and promotional giveaways
Occasionally we operate free prize draws and giveaways.
These are the general rules for entering competitions on TravelMono.com.
- By entering any competition or prize draw on TravelMono.com you agree to abide by the rules displayed on this site.
- Prizes will be awarded to first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
- Any runners-up prizes will be the next sequence of correct answers drawn.
- The start and end dates of competitions will be indicated on the specific competition page or post.
- Competitions will close at midnight of the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competitions results.
- Entries should include your name and email addresses.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Entries are made by entering your details in the form provided on each competition page. Unless otherwise indicated.
- One entry per email and per person.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Travel Mono reserves the right to remove any entries deemed inappropriate.
- The winners will be announced 48 hours after the closing date. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition.
- Please allow for a two week delivery period. This is subject to change, as some prizes are dispatched direct from a supplier or sponsor.
- Travel Mono will notify the selected winners by email with 48 hours of the prize draw.
- Failure to respond to the notification email and accept the prize within 14 days of being contacted results in forfeiture of the prize.
- You maybe required to provide personal details before the prize is dispatched. (i.e clothes sizes, customisation, etc)
- Travel Mono is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
- The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be converted into cash.
- The competition is open to all readers of Travelmono.com, unless specified.
- Prizes will only be delivered to the UK, US, Canada and the EU unless otherwise stated.
- All travelling costs to claim the prize will be at the winners’ expense, unless otherwise stated.
- Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter competitions.
- Winners are not eligible for another prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
- The prizes must be taken up within 6 months of the closing date, at a time to suit both the sponsor and the winner, unless otherwise specified.
- Travel Mono has the right to publicize the winner’s names on its website or social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram) for promotional purposes.
- Travel Mono and it’s associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Travel Mono and the sponsors.
- BY ENTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND/OR ENTRANTS RELEASE TRAVELMONO.COM AND IT’S SPONSORS, FROM AND AGAINST, ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH EACH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THE PRIZE DRAWS AND/OR HIS/HER RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES AWARDED IN THIS CONTEST.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Morgan Valencia Trading, Travelmono.com, Travelmono.shop, Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc, and all said sponsors are not responsible for, and the entrant hereby releases Morgan Valencia Trading, Travelmono.com, Travelmono.shop, Facebook, Inc, Twitter Inc, and all said sponsors from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the prize draws and (vi) use of any Prize.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.